Over the last few months Alliance Française de Moncton has been working on a stimulating and fun program so that your children can learn French in a playful and friendly atmosphere.
Because learning a new language can be challenging and intimidating, our expert team has designed a program that will captivate your kids’s attention and show great results! It prepares kids to keep up or go beyond their French programs at school.
We use the Cap Sur collection, Éditions Maison des Langues (EMDL), a very dynamic textbook that will spark your child’s curiosity. It offers a progressive approach, simple and illustrated instructions, as well as a variety of learning tools (illustrated mind maps, visual grammar guides, authentic videos, songs to memorize vocabulary, and more…). This collection will challenge learners to be creative and will enhance the development of communication skills, both oral and written.
The AFM experience:
- end of semester project
- parents-teacher meetings
- assessment of progress on a regular basis
- certificate of achievement (handed at the end of the semester when objectives are met)
- access to online library called Culturethèque
- DELF Prim exam (optional - extra cost)
It is an original learning method that tells the story of the Cousteaus’, an endearing French family who decides to go on a tour of the Francophone world, starting by moving to Canada! They are accompanied by Gaston the pigeon, an amusing and engaging mascot.
- The font and format of books and textbooks are adapted to meet the needs of all students.
- If your child misses a class, it is recommended he/she takes a catch-up lesson with his/her teacher. For one class missed, we suggest to book a 30-minute catch-up class at $25.
- In case of a snowstorm or Covid-19 outbreak, classes will be held online (same day and time).
Join the adventure that has all the essential ingredients for a successful French learning!
Is your child a complete beginner? This class is for him/her.
- 16-week session
- 40 hours in total
- Groups of 3 to 8 kids